#23 - Fate vs. Choice

Last year, I consulted a few psychics (yes, I do believe in psychic mediums among other things) regarding my love life. Then earlier this year, I had a live tarot reading done by a wonderful woman whose FB group I’m now a part of. For the most part, what I got was pretty consistent. Here’s the gist of what I heard back from all of these ladies:

I am meant to meet someone on my own, perhaps later in the year. We may or may not be connected through work, but what they each said in their own way is that, when we do meet, I’ll know for sure it’s him. I’ll feel at home with him. And it’ll be one hell of an adventure: one that may require courage on my part to fight for, but is ultimately worth it.

But to get there, I need to believe in myself first, build myself up. He will be there when I’m ready.

***

Right now, I’m looking at the real possibility of an arranged marriage within the next year or so. It’s not that I don’t trust my family to find someone nice and all, but… how could love ever be arranged?

I want to have a say in this. My life is my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#31 - Lovable

#1 - Intro

#36 - The Last Red Thread