#22 - Oh? A Response!

Today, I got an answer to the question I never asked.

He’s helpless too, it seems - he gets stuck in more meetings and planning than his actual work, so he often doesn’t have time to communicate. I did notice him trying his best to respond to me and others on our team promptly today, so that was nice.

Thanks, Mr. Hobbit. 😊

***

I was out on the swing earlier this evening with Mom and Lucy, in the backyard. There was a lovely cool breeze, and our garden looked even more lush and beautiful under the soft sunset sky.

In those quiet moments, I reflected for a bit.

First off, even I’ve been unfair on Mr. Hobbit and his team in my open letter… they can only do so much. We’re all working like cogs in a machine, after all. We all depend on each other to keep IT operations running smoothly, at the end of the day. I must remember this and learn to be more patient.

Second… I need to stop being so hard on myself. I do have just about as many good traits as bad ones. I may not be socially adept at times, but I do have my own way of connecting with people. I love hearing other people’s stories, empathizing with them, seeing how we’re all so unique and yet so alike.

Also, while I may be a little awkward about physical affection and all, I do feel love in almost every hug I give or receive with sincerity. I enjoy playing with my puppy and niece; and I’m thankful for having the ability to send healing energy to the people I care about, no matter how far apart we are. Anyway…

As I sat there on the swing earlier, I felt so happy and calm. I closed my eyes and could sense nature all around me. For a brief moment in time, I felt loved without needing to prove myself. And it felt good. ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#31 - Lovable

#1 - Intro

#36 - The Last Red Thread