#18 - The Rainbow

Diversity is interesting. I love how we all come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with unique life experiences and stories to share. I can see each individual color of this rainbow, and I can see the full rainbow itself… all at once. And it’s wonderful.

Do we have to fight with each other over our differences? Do we have to kill each other for it? Why can’t we all see the rainbow and celebrate the beauty of it?

Here is life, expressing itself through countless ways and countless people. Life can manifest in any way it chooses, and… how is that not the most amazing thing we could ever witness?

I want to reach across the table, smiling warmly, extending my hand. I want to be the bridge through which people can see and understand each other, the same way I can see and understand them from afar right now…

If only my spoken words could match my inner feelings here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#31 - Lovable

#1 - Intro

#36 - The Last Red Thread