#17 - Light and Shadow

I’ve been diving into more and more self-help and spirituality books these days, in search of myself.

My views on God, life, and other things have changed so drastically over the past 5-6 years, that I can no longer relate to most people around me. I don’t regret the shift in consciousness or anything, it just feels lonesome at times. Moreover, regardless of the knowledge I’ve gained so far, I still can’t seem to reconcile my positive and negative traits. It’s like I’m constantly in the middle of this internal struggle.

I know I can be kind - but then I forget in the heat of an argument and raise my voice. I know I can connect with other people - but my words, behaviors and actions can come across so awkwardly in public, that I end up further alienating myself from others.

I wish I could find my center and just… stay there. Between light and shadow, there must be some balance. Yin and yang don’t have to go to war.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#31 - Lovable

#1 - Intro

#36 - The Last Red Thread