#19 - A Melodious Morning

The sky is blanketed in a silver mist. I can hear the sweet melodies of a hundred birds calling out to one another - “Come to me, let’s dance.”

I can barely feel the wind against my face, as the heat of the day begins to kick in. But when I do, it’s mercifully cool - almost teasing.

I love these quiet walks… they help me sort out my tangled thoughts and emotions. And I can safely daydream as well, in the comfort of my own skin.

I have this one song on repeat: it’s a Tamil love song about a guy tormented by his beloved, awaiting her response as he confesses his love for her. I don’t understand a word of Tamil, but even before I read the translation yesterday I fell in love with it.

I want to open up again, trust love again. It’s not easy being so vulnerable, you know. Perhaps one step at a time, I will find my way…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#31 - Lovable

#1 - Intro

#36 - The Last Red Thread