#30 - Form

I miss my maternal grandparents… I wish they were still around, alive and well, and could’ve lived long enough to see my marriage in the future (whenever that will happen). I especially miss my grandfather.

***

Today I discovered this one instrumental piece: “Form” by Tom Quick. It’s got a simple piano tune, a smooth “orchestral” sounding flow and chill beats in the background that sort of remind me of a heartbeat.

There’s something about it that makes me think and wonder about life in general: from the human experience on Earth to life in the universe, among other things. I love the ebb and flow of it all, the music of voices and the colors I see, the beauty of both creation and creativity, the emotions we can feel and express.

… If all the world was silent, it would be lonesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 - Intro

#31 - Lovable

#36 - The Last Red Thread