#28 - A Prayer Heard! A Sea of Voices!

This last Sunday, my family and I meditated. I had only one prayer written out, and silently thought to myself:

Please help me find the right person.

As we were just about done, the candle we had lit died out - and as it did, I saw the dying flame jump up and burn all our slips of paper at once. Nothing else was burned.

If that wasn’t a sign, I don’t know what is…

***

Finally met Mr. Hobbit in person yesterday. ❤️

I wasn’t expecting that, to be honest. So it was nice. 😄

Quite a few others showed up as well, for the retirement luncheon held for one of our senior colleagues. Whenever I fell silent, I could - for the first time in ages - hear the sea of voices. Voices rising up and down, like waves gently lapping against the shore, so full of life and animation. It was music to my heart.

The pandemic truly has taken a toll on me, I realize it deeply now. I know I’m socially inept and have much to learn, but… I want to see more of other people. I want to see more of the world again. I want to go out. I want to travel. I want to fly. I want to feel free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#31 - Lovable

#1 - Intro

#36 - The Last Red Thread