#29 - Jump Start My Heart

Technology is interesting, isn’t it? We can jump start cars or unresponsive people in an emergency…

Where’s the technology to jump start dead emotions?

I feel so empty these days… so empty. My heart feels hollow inside, as though there was nothing in there to begin with.

I don’t want to live a dead life. I can’t agree to this arrangement. I can’t deal with this compromise.

I wish I could jump start my heart, and start all over again. I want to experience the best of romance like I’m feeling it for the very first time again. I want it to flutter the way it used to, to feel the color rise in my cheeks and my knees go weak the way I used to feel them. I wish I could once more experience the warmth of someone’s hand in mine as we walk along a garden path, the tenderness of a gentle smile or a kiss, the sweet ache of a deep happy sigh…

Love is too beautiful to waste my life without. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 - Intro

#31 - Lovable

#36 - The Last Red Thread