#27 - Soft Summer Skies

The evening is quiet enough. I can breathe in the pure, unscented air for a bit.

I was feeling a little sore earlier, but all the aches seem to have melted away. As I’m walking, my eyes scan across the misty sunset skies with relief and relish. It’s refreshing to see.

My mind has been in a state of confusion and chaos the past week or so (as it usually is, but this time it’s been worse). And yet, more and more often, I’ve been seeking refuge within myself. Who else can I talk to about how I’m truly feeling right now?

Sometimes it seems like no one knows me the way I know myself. And sometimes it can be uncomfortable, having to acknowledge my negative traits along with the positive ones… but it’s necessary. I need to grow.

I can run from a lot of things, but I can’t run away from myself. I feel torn from inside. How do I sew the pieces back together?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#31 - Lovable

#1 - Intro

#36 - The Last Red Thread