#32 - Picking Up the Pieces

Nearly a couple weeks ago, I had a breakdown.

***

It’s never an easy thing to admit.

There’s so much chaos in my mind at times, so many feelings repressed. One day, it all poured out of me like a raging waterfall… and when the waterfall stopped, I wandered for a while without knowing where I was going. All I knew was that I needed to be alone for a little while, and that I was safe in my own company.

Now, I’m just starting to pick up the pieces.

I’m just so afraid of letting others down, I forgot that I let myself down in the process. And that needs to be healed first. My relationship with myself.

Because if I can’t fix this, everything else comes tumbling down with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#1 - Intro

#31 - Lovable

#36 - The Last Red Thread