#14 - April Snow

There’s a light flurry of snow swirling down from the overcast sky right now. This snowfall adds a strangely beautiful contrast to the blossoms and buds I see, and its quiet descent mingles with the sweet birdsong in the air. It feels as soft as gentle rain.

I recall how snow can be a blessing. I also recall being told how there was still snow on the ground when my siblings and I were born. Even though I love spring, there seems to be a connection between gentle snowfall and peace in my mind as well. What I see outside today reminds me of the calm and stillness of the Divine in the form of Lord Shiva.

It’s been a while since I last felt this peaceful - I don’t feel lonely at all. I’m okay with keeping myself company. I don’t need anything else.

It’s a beautiful meditation. Thank you for this moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#31 - Lovable

#1 - Intro

#36 - The Last Red Thread